[Ecasig11] EMPG XVI 17-21 june 2018 in Clermont-Ferrand (France).

Nathalie Bolfan n.bolfan at opgc.univ-bpclermont.fr
Wed Sep 6 17:44:11 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

we are delighted to announce the Sixteenth International Symposium on
Experimental Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry (*EMPG-XVI*) that
will be held at *Clermont-Ferrand *(France) on *17-21 june 2018*.
Please mark the date and help us in advertising this meeting by
informing your students and colleagues by displaying the *attached poster*.

*Dealdine for abstracts will be 1st of March 2018*.

Additional Information is attached in the first circular.

With kind regards,

Nathalie Bolfan-Casanova, on behalf of the Organizing Comittee.

PS: My apologies for the multiple posting.

_Organizing Comittee:_
Nathalie Bolfan-Casanova
Ali Bouhifd
Maud Boyet