[Ekhi-users] problem scratch ekhi

Inigo Aldazabal Mensa inigo.aldazabalm at ehu.eus
Mon Oct 11 09:49:21 CEST 2021

Hi Raffaello,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been away since last Thursday.

I see /scratch correctly mounted on all nodes and no changes have been
made lately on the server, and the server itself has been up
uninterruptedly for more than a year.

# clush  -b -w ekhi[1-28] "grep ekhi-scratch /etc/mtab | awk '{print \$1, \$2}'"
ekhi[1-28] (28)
ekhi-scratch-ib0:/data /scratch

Could you be more specific with the problem you're (or were) seeing.

Bests,

Iñigo