[Ekhi-users] Ekhi up again

Inigo Aldazabal Mensa inigo.aldazabalm at ehu.eus
Wed Jul 21 09:22:18 CEST 2021

Hi all,

Ekhi is up again and already running jobs. Technicians could
properly finish their works this time and no further down times are
scheduled for Ekhi in the short run.

Let's hope this summer we don't have the temperature problems we had
last year in the data center. I have taken some measures to avoid this,
but one can never be 100% sure.

Bests,

Iñigo