[Ekhi-users] debug queue

Inigo Aldazabal Mensa inigo.aldazabalm at ehu.eus
Thu Mar 12 09:04:36 CET 2020

Hi Raffaello,

Sorry, yes, there is a debug partition since a couple of days, I forgot
to tell you. It's the "test" partition.

Jobs submitted to that partition will have the highest priority, but are
limited to:

* one node
* 30 minutes time

You have to use the parameter "--partition (or -p) test" as

#SBATCH --partition test

#SBATCH -p test

or eg.

srun --partition test --mem 1gb hostname

or

srun -p test --mem 1gb hostname

IF the job fits anywere  (remember to specify memory as otherwise you
are requesting all the node's one!), it will start directly. If not, it
will be queued first and it will start as soon as resources are
available.

For any further clarification just ask!

Iñigo

On