[Ekhi-users] Ekhi SLURM configuration

Ion Errea ion.errea at ehu.eus
Fri Dec 11 11:22:16 CET 2020

Thanks Iñigo!

Does of you using Ekhi, do you feel that the queue system has improved?

Bests,

Ion Errea

Fisika Aplikatua 1 saila, Gipuzkoako Ingeniaritza Eskola, and
Centro de Física de Materiales (CSIC-UPV/EHU),
University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)

Manuel de Lardizabal 5, 20018 Donostia,
Basque Country, Spain

Tel:    +34 943 01 8417
Mail:  ion.errea en ehu.eus