[Egresadosletraslenguas] Itzultzaile lan-eskaintza

practicas.fac.letras en ehu.eus practicas.fac.letras en ehu.eus
Lun Feb 28 13:50:34 CET 2022

Egun on,
Honekin batera bidaltzen dugu iritsi zaigun lan eskaintza bat. Edozein
kontsulta egin nahi izanez gero, jarri harremanetan enpresarekin
zuzenean.
Ongi izan

FREELANCE BASQUE LANGUAGE TRANSLATORS NEEDED

Deluxe Media is a division of Deluxe Services Entertainment Group and
has been serving the global community for over 100 years as the
leading integrated provider of media production, marketing,
localization and delivery solutions for television shows, movies, and
commercials.
Our localization arm specializes in subtitling, closed captioning and
translation services for major motion picture studios, film festivals,
broadcast, streaming, and cable networks, and is currently seeking
qualified English to Basque Freelance Translators to work on our
high-profile content.

Our localization arm specializes in subtitling, closed captioning and
translation services for major motion picture studios, film festivals,
broadcast, streaming, and cable networks. We collaborate with
translators with at least 2 years of experience in translation who can
assist our project coordinators in subtitling projects of diverse
kind. Previous experience in subtitling is not needed. We will provide
you with training about subtitling using our proprietary tools.

Main Duties
• Providing subtitles for the target language: Basque.
• Proofreading and editing client-provided materials.
• Conforming existing scripts/subtitle files to specifications of
various clients.

Candidates must meet the following criteria:
• At least two years of experience in translation
• Be a native speaker of Basque
• Possess strong knowledge of English

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to
L10n_TalentAcquisition en bydeluxe.com indicating the following in the
subject line:

Deluxe - Freelance Translator - Basque

For more information on our company, please visit our website
www.bydeluxe.com.

Cande Cabanillas
Praktiketarako Dekanordea/ Vicedecana de Prácticas
practicas.fac.letras en ehu.es