[Ecasig11] [megabar] IUCr High-Pressure Workshop 2021

Yaroslav Filinchuk yaroslav.filinchuk at uclouvain.be
Thu Nov 12 12:36:59 CET 2020

*From:*elena boldyreva <eboldyreva at yahoo.com>
*Sent:* 04 November 2020 06:59
*To:* megabar at ehprg.org
*Subject:* [megabar] IUCr High-Pressure Workshop 2021

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to encourage you to participate in the IUCr High-Pressure
Workshop 2021 to be held from 1 to 6th of February 2021. The workshop is
organized by the IUCr Commission on High Pressure in Novosibirsk
(Russian Federation). Due to the pandemic restrictions, the workshop
will be held online (!) using Zoom software. The purpose of the IUCr
High-Pressure Workshop 2021 is to bring together scientists, working in
the field of high-pressure crystallography, to discuss the latest
achievements in the fundamental research, techniques, and practical
applications. Special attention is given to the educational aspects: a
number of tutorials are planned, as well as a special session for young
scientists.

More detailed information about the event is available at the workshop
website:

http://xray.nsu.ru/hpw2021/ <http://xray.nsu.ru/hpw2021/>

Participation is free (!) for all registered participants, registration
is obligatory! One author can submit multiple abstracts. Please, note
that one presenting author can present not more than one oral
contribution. The number of the posters from one presenting author is
not limited.

The registration is open now, the abstract submission deadline is
10.12.2020 (!).

We are looking forward to see your applications,

Yours Sincerely,

Prof. Elena Boldyreva,

Chair of the Local Organizing Committee